From: netmod [mailto:netmod-boun...@ietf.org] On Behalf Of Kent Watsen
Sent: Friday, February 23, 2024 1:42 AM
To: netmod@ietf.org
Subject: [netmod] Adoption call for draft-ma-netmod-immutable-flag-09

NETMOD WG,

This email begins a 2-week adoption poll for:

            YANG Metadata Annotation for Immutable Flag

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ma-netmod-immutable-flag-09

There is no known IPR on this draft:

https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/netmod/g_Rh24gXHZcfTUXDo0xZ-sXK-vU/

Please voice your support or technical objections to adoption on the list by
the end of the day Mar 7 (any time zone).

PS: This draft was discussed in our recent Interim, where a show-of-hands hands
showed unanimous support for adoption.

Thank you,
Kent (as co-chair)