On Mon, 2007-11-12 at 18:47 +0000, Tony Moore wrote:

> Rob will correct me if I am wrong, but I understand that a new RISC OS
> build will not follow SVN changes related to documentation files, etc.,
> or, obviously, if the changes are Linux related.

My understanding (I did not write the code in question) is that it will
rebuild a RISC OS build if the contents of
svn://svn.netsurf-browser.org/trunk/netsurf have been updated.  This
includes changes that are exclusively related to the GTK version, and
some of the documentation.  Changes to such things as NSTheme, rufl and
pencil will not automatically trigger a rebuild.

B.