On 5 Jan 2008 Brian Howlett <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On 5 Jan, David J. Ruck wrote:

>> One of the main uses is to transfer the current URL in to a javascript
>> browser, but anoyingly though the default drag is of type text, which
>> Oregano1/2/3 displays as text. You need to shift drag to get a URL
>> type (the natural type of a field which holds a URL), which then
>> Oregano and other browsers will interpret correctly.

> You can drag the URL direct from NetSurf's address bar to O2's address
> bar, using RO 5.13 here. If you drag from NetSurf's address bar to
> O2's iconbar icon it displays the text.

True, but that requires you to open an Oregano window first. I want to
be able to just drag a URL from NetSurf on to its iconbar icon, but
I'm always forgetting to do a shift drag. Its frustrating enough
having to use several browsers to get the job done, and that sort of
things doesn't help.

Cheers
---Dave

David J. Ruck   Phone: +44- (0)7974 108301   Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]