In a dim and distant universe <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
   Michael Drake <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> enlightened us thusly:

> As Rob said, if you think NetSurf gets something wrong, report it.

Righto. Done.

I was (perhaps erroneously) assuming that the SVG support was an
unsupported experimental 'bonus' which wasn't fully working yet anyway.

> The drawfile URL appears to be broken:
> http://ccdb.cropcircleresearch.com/cc-draw/uk2007aa.drw

Odd. Not sure how that happened - but I've now uploaded it so it's now
there.

Incidentally, if you now go back to the link I gave originally (to the SVG
version) and then click the 'draw' format at the bottom of the page,
NetSurf now crashes completely.

I'll reboot my machine and make sure I've got the latest NetSurf and then
I'll report as a bug if it still does it.