In article <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Paul Vigay
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> In a dim and distant universe
>    <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Dr Peter Young
>    <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> enlightened us thusly:

> > Has there been a new 1.73, perhaps? Or am I missing some
> > necessary modules? If so, what should I have, and where do I get
> > them?

> I've got all the latest versions installed here and I still can't
> get printing to postscript printers from NetSurf.

I can't even print to a bog-standard inkjet printer let alone
a Postscript printer. Despite using the latest versions of
NetSurf/Printers/Gutenprint I am unable to print a web page without
the error "Illegal control character in font string".

Using:

NetSurf...... Dev (27 Feb 2008) r3872.
Printers.......... 1.73
GutenPrint...... 2.20

Can anyone help with this??????????????????????

Regards

Richard