Having only just got round to doing something about this - sorry, a bit
slow - and having upgraded to !Printers 1.73, I have been experimenting.

Has something perhaps been updated just recently, I wonder, because I have
tried printing to my Kyocera FS-1200 using the PCL driver and also the
"PostScript Level 1" driver and also to my HP2550 with "Postscript Level 2"
driver, and all combinations seem to print OK.

I also tried printing from Artworks (also to PostScript) without problem -
so far, at least.

Great being able to print from NetSurf directly  :o)

Are others having similar experiences now?

John

--
    ____