On 28 Feb 2008  John-Mark Bell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Thu, 28 Feb 2008 10:57:32 GMT, Dr Peter Young <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
>> On 27 Feb 2008  Paul Vigay <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>
>>> In a dim and distant universe <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
>>>    Richard Ashbery <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> enlightened us thusly:
>>
>>> Is this the ink jet driver, or postscript? I presume PostScript is still
>>> broken, as I can't seem to get it to work here.
>>
>> Nor here with PostScript.

> Of course not; noone's made any claims that PDriverPS has been fixed. I'm
> somewhat confused, therefore, as to the state of bafflement that exists
> here.

>> Is there any prospect of this PostScript problem being sorted out?

> Not be me at least -- it was bad enough fixing PDriverDP without direct
> access to either a printer or, perhaps more usefully, a RISC OS machine. I
> don't have time to wade through the thousands of pages of PostScript
> language specification to work out what's required. This effort would be
> most certainly wasted, anyway, as people who are already experts in dealing
> with PostScript are working on improving PostScript printing.

Many thanks for this clarification, and I'll wait patiently for the
results of the other experts. You are one yourself, of course, and
your efforts are greatly appreciated by us trogs.

With best wishes,

Peter.

--
Peter   \   /                 \     Prestbury, Cheltenham,  Glos. GL52
Anne     \ / __            __  \                              England.