In article <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
   Chris Terran <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> After 4 or 5 repeats of clicking on "Next" (it varies), the whole
> thing grinds to a halt, with fewer and fewer thumbnails being
> displayed.

No problem here after 6 repeats, but then I accidentally clicked on the
last page (2038 or something). When I wanted to go back, a serious error
occurred, and NetSurf quitted. Since then, I can't even reload the site
without generating a similar serious error. Probably a reset will cure
things, but I always wait until a total freeze to do that.

Kind regards,
Paul Sprangers