www.grannymar.com/blog/

Early Iyonix RO 5.11

I'm having trouble with this site (belongs to a friend).

This has started over the last two days...up until yesterday no problems

from Hotlist I click on the link and the machine sits with  a netsurf window
saying Opening .. and then times out.

Have found that if i then open several (usually three+) other sites then go
to Granny the required site starts to
 load immediately but then hangs fo some time before continuing.

This a.m I Upgraded NetSurf to 11th Jul 19:30 and have found the same
problems. Tested over half an hour five times.

assume this is a problem with the site. WKS check it out for me pleses?

David