On 15 Jul 2008  "David Mills" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Dave Ruck Wrote

>> Different problem, it hung after loading and when I scrolled down.
>>

> Interesting..I have this too as I discovered yesterday and have just had it
> happen on another site but not able to alt break out of the problem in
> either case.

>  www.thepeoplehistory.com

Funny; seems to work perfectly here with NetSurf 2.0 (Dev) (11 Jul
2008 19:30) r4621 and RISC OS 5.13.

Interesting site, and thanks for mentioning it!

With best wishes,

Peter.

--
Peter  \  /      zfc Tm       \     Prestbury, Cheltenham,  Glos. GL52
Anne    \/ __            __    \                              England.