In article <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
   Roger Darlington <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> What you write doesn't make any sense to me, since what you write does
> not explain why it DOES work for the 'URL input' writeable icon, but
> DOESN'T work for the 'Search Google' wtriteable icon, ON THE SAME
> COMPUTER ??

Assuming by the former you mean the URL bar in NetSurf's toolbar, then
it's a WIMP writable icon. It's behaviour is not NetSurf's jurisdiction.
The latter is a form element within a web page and does not use the
RISC OS WIMP. It is entirely implemented by NetSurf.

Michael

--

Michael Drake (tlsa)                  http://www.netsurf-browser.org/