Quoting Harriet Bazley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> On 4 Nov 2008 as I do recall, Dave Higton wrote:
>
> > To clarify, the single-tasking has only ever occurred while NS was
> > (in general terms) fetching a page, never while it was merely quiescent
> > on the icon bar.
> >
> Is this distinct from the ancient (as in over a year old I think -
> should still be on the bug tracker) bug in which Netsurf will
> single-task for up to 120 seconds while performing a 'secondary' load,
> typically of stylesheets?
>
> (This is easily detected by the fact that a second progress summary is
> displayed to the right of the main one, and that this figure is the only
> thing updated on the entire desktop....)

It could be the same.  I'll have to watch what happens.  Bearing in
mind that it doesn't happen to order, AFAIK, I don't know when I'll
be able to report back.

But thanks for showing me how to identify it!

Dave

Visit Pipex Business: The homepage for UK Small Businesses

Go to http://www.pipex.co.uk/business-services