On 4 Dec 2008  Bernard Boase <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Oh dear. That soooo useful site http://www.streetmap.co.uk has now
> been redesigned. You can for the time being click through to the
> original version, but with the new one you enter names, postcodes etc.
> a bit displaced below the proffered input box, and it still works.

> But on choosing the new 5x5 Map Size option the map squares are
> displayed tastefully jumbled into a 3x9 grid on my Iyonix!

> Happily, the Export to Draw function operates as before for 3x3 and,
> for 5x5, you can then use Draw to solve the jigsaw.

This new site is a real pig's ear! How, with the new site (described
as beta, by the way) did you chose the 3X3 map? I can't find how to do
it.

With best wishes,

Peter. (a.k.a. Disgusted of Cheltenham)

--
Peter, \  /      zfc Tm       \     Prestbury, Cheltenham,  Glos. GL52
Anne    \/ __            __    \                              England.