In article <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Rob
Kendrick <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

[Snip]

> I'd be all for people never mentioning validators here ever again. They
> serve no useful purpose for the development of web browsers.

That's such a bizarre statement I would frame it but for the fact this
isn't paper.  :-D

So, we can all write our web sites in the most terribly convoluted html
nonsense in the understanding that we don't have to worry because all web
browser developers will take care of everything that may be wrong. That's
a load off my mind and will save sooooooooo much time.

But okay, point noted, shan't mention validators here again but I reserve
the right to spit them in the face of so-called web developers who think
'everyone uses a pee sea'.

--
Tim Hill,

www.timil.com