For a very long time, well over a year, and over numerous new versions
(I update to the latest build every fortnight) I find that Netsurf
(dev versions) cannot refresh graphics properly.

Let me explain.

Wild Flowers     http://wildflowerfinder.org.uk/

If I visit (on my hard drive) numerouus pages of my wild flower
website (URL above) which uses a lot of jpegs on one page, and first
visit a lot of pages with loads of jpegs on each, then scroll up and
down a page with 8 or so jpegs on it, eventually the images will start
to break up, un-able to keep up with the scrolling/refreshing, and
show a horizontal venetian blind effect, consisting of repeated
sections of the same image separated by 1/4 inch or so, to form a
venetian blind.

No matter how slowly the page is scrolled (downwards) the refresh is
unable to keep up and shows the image in various mondrian-like strips
across. It looks pretty, but that is all.

I have
Choices > Memory = Auto Handling, Auto Handling.
Choices > Cache = 6.4MB (i.e. max)

Iyonix RO5.13, Netsurf r xxxx

--

Cheers