In article <1da8842e50.roger...@rogerarm.freeuk.com>, Roger
Darlington <roger...@freeuk.com> wrote:
> On 16 Feb 2009, Tim Hill wrote:
> > In article <5b936c2e50.roger...@rogerarm.freeuk.com>, Roger
> > Darlington <roger...@freeuk.com> wrote:
> >> http://wildflowerfinder.org.uk/
> >
> > I can't comment on your graphic refresh problem but have noticed
> > you expect everyone to have hugely wide display. At 1280 pix
> > wide, I still can't see all your last column without buying a new
> > screen. At first, Netsurf displayed only the overlapping row of
> > images at the top until I dragged the bottom right and the
> > columnar frames suddenly appeared.

> This problem has been reported to Netsurf about a year ago.I t's a
> Netsurf problem, no other browser exhibits it, not even O2.

I've looked at it on Firefox on the PC with a 1280 x 1024 monitor and
guess what I am unable to see the fourth frame. Luckily I know Rogers
excellent site so I know there is a fourth frame. If you scroll down the
third frame there is some text about how to see it. I usually click on
Maximise and the fourth screen magically appears (or most of it).

I must confess I quite like the frame layout - it seems to suit the
subject well but really requires a wide screen to make the most of it.

Regards

Richard