In message <5058ba83f3e...@ejclark.force9.co.uk>
          Evan Clark <e...@ejclark.force9.co.uk> wrote:

> In article <1313b65850...@hobbes.bass-software.com>,
>    John Tytgat <j...@netsurf-browser.org> wrote:
>
> > What is the contents of !NetSurf.Resources.Fonts ? You should only have
> > NSSymbol font directory.  My guess is that you have a Messages file
> > there (probably generated while you had NetSurf running).
>
> Spot on! There is a copy of Vera there and entries for it in the
> Messages1 file.
>
> I have no recollection of putting it there, though that's far from a
> guarantee that I didn't. I wonder if there's another way it could have
> been put there.
>
> Also, what is the best way to remove it. Manual removal seems to upset
> RUfl and NetSurf fails to load.

Quit NetSurf (this makes that its Resources.Fonts directory gets removed
from Font$Path), delete (or remove in case you still want a copy)
all objects there except the NSSymbol directory.  Restart NetSurf.

If RUfl still complains, you might want to try to quit NetSurf, remove
<Wimp$ScrapDir>.RUfl_cache file.  This will get automatically created
the next time RUfl gets used (e.g. NetSurf restart).

John.
--
John Tytgat
j...@netsurf-browser.org