On Sun, 2009-09-20 at 16:10 +0200, Xavier Tardy wrote:

> I think it's important to keep alive important projects like the Netsurf
> browser for RISC OS.

Then please do something about it.

> Of course if this is not even seen as important by the Netsurf team,
> then let's forget it.

I have explained the NetSurf team's position multiple times in this
thread alone. Please go and read those emails, instead of making
assumptions about what we do or do not believe.

It's likely the case that more development time has been wasted by this
thread than would have been needed to make the RISC OS frontend work
with the pending core changes.

Oh, and I'm *still* waiting for someone who isn't a member of the
NetSurf development team to thank our GSoC students for their hard work
this summer.

John.