On 16 Jan 2010  Steve Fryatt <li...@stevefryatt.org.uk> wrote:

> On 15 Jan, Michael Bell wrote in message
>     <9d6e16da50.michaelb...@michael.beaverbell.co.uk>:

>> In message <20100115131610.5b82a...@trite.i.flarn.net.i.flarn.net>
>>           Rob Kendrick <r...@netsurf-browser.org> wrote:
>>
>>> Perhaps 5 to 10 years of experience to learn C and using the WIMP from C
>>> before you start, along with perhaps a month to get to grips with
>>> NetSurf's sources.
>>
>> Far beyond most of us, I'm afraid.

> That may be true, but I've asked groups of RISC OS users to take on some of
> the more "paper shuffling" tasks that I've been doing for the platform over
> the last six months, to free up the time that I required for looking at
> NetSurf.  They were things that could be done with a copy of Ovation Pro and
> a grasp of the English langauge[1], but even these requests for help were
> met with total silence.

I might be able to help with at least some of this. Please let me know
off-list (address is valid) what sort of things need doing.

With best wishes,

Peter.

--
Peter,  \   /                 \     Prestbury, Cheltenham,  Glos. GL52
Anne     \ / __            __  \                              England.