On 28 Apr 2010 Michael Bell wrote:

> In message <27c20e0e51.old_coas...@old_coaster.yahoo.co.uk>
>           Tony Moore <old_coas...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

>> On 25 Apr 2010, Rob Kendrick <r...@netsurf-browser.org> wrote:

>> [snip]

>>> Currently, the future of the RISC OS front end is still in doubt.  It
>>> may continue to be developed, it may not.

>> Is there any point in RISC OS NetSurf users continuing to report bugs?

>> Tony

> Netsurf has failed and I have the log. I have Spark 2.28, but I have
> forgotten how to use it.

You need David Pilling's SparkFS. Just click on the iconbar icon, edit
the filename as required and drag the zip icon to where you want to
save it. A directory window will then open, allowing you to drag files
into it. You can't rename objects inside an archive directory.

Make sure the resulting archive isn't over 256kB or Sourceforge won't
accept it. If necessary split the log file up (by selective saving
from your favourite editor).

--
Richard Porter                        http://www.minijem.plus.com/
                                      mailto:r...@minijem.plus.com