On 23 Sep 2010  Michael Drake <t...@netsurf-browser.org> wrote:

> In article <b285545b51.michaelb...@michael.beaverbell.co.uk>,
>    Michael Bell <mich...@beaverbell.co.uk> wrote:
>> My hotlist reflects my wool-gathering mind. Too many bits and pieces!
>> I would like to be able to search through it in the same wasy as I can
>> in any other directory.

> It's been on the feature requests list for a long time.  Currently we're
> quite close to moving the old RISC OS hotlist handling code to the core.
> Once that's done there's a much better chance someone will work on it
> again (since there is a far larger pool of developers).

> In the mean time the best thing you can do is visit (assuming RISC OS):

>     file:///Choices:WWW/NetSurf/Hotlist

> And search from within the browser window (F4).

Or, even more easily, again assuming RISC OS, and without having to
remember a URL:

Open the hotlist. Over this, Menu > Hotlist > Export, and drag the
resulting HTML file to NetSurf on the icon bar. Again, searchable from
the browser window. Helps those, like me also, who also go
wool-gathering.

With best wishes,

Peter.

--
Peter, \  /      zfc Lu       \     Prestbury, Cheltenham,  Glos. GL52
Anne    \/ __            __    \                              England.