The following bytes were arranged on 21 Feb 2011 by Steve Fryatt :

> On 21 Feb, Martin Bazley wrote in message
>     <e21724a951.mar...@blueyonder.co.uk>:
>
> > Buttons added or removed from the toolbar, on the other hand, apply to all
> > windows opened as descendants of the original one and to new top-level
> > windows, but not to other currently open windows or their descendants.
> > I'd propose that the addition and removal of sections also works this way,
> > if that was not the intention.
>
> Logically, it ought to work the other way around: button edits don't stick
> either unless you do a "Save as default".  Except that treeview windows
> don't have such an option, and IIRC it *is* immediate on those.
>
> Any chance you could stick this on the bug or feature tracker?  I'll need to
> think through how the UI should work for this, and then sort out how to make
> it happen.

OK, I've just got around to adding it.  Two tickets, one feature and one
bug:

Editing inconsistency:

http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=3189366&group_id=51719&atid=464315

Scrolling bug:

http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=3189352&group_id=51719&atid=464312

--
  __<^>__
 / _   _ \           It is written that Geeks shall inherit the Earth.