In article <mpro.lhekmv00e8wi80aii.li...@stevefryatt.org.uk>,
   Steve Fryatt <li...@stevefryatt.org.uk> wrote:
> On 1 Mar, Chris Newman wrote in message
>     <51ad607c3ecvj...@waitrose.com>:

> > To use interactive help, suitable software must be running. The program
> > 'Help' is shipped with all RISC OS computers and it can be run from
> > NetSurf's Help > Interactive helpmenu item."
> >
> > However, I can't get it to work here.
> >         Risc PC / Adjust 4.39/ test build r11881 (01 Mar 2011)

> So, what /does/ it do?  What exactly doesn't work?

Sorry. I must have been imprecise.
I loaded !Help from the Apps folder so that it is on the icon bar & working
correctly on my desktop. However, hovering over the Netsurf page produced no
helpful little bubbles.
Yet today, I tried loading !Help from the Netsurf page help menu instead & it
worked perfectly. I'm thinking it must be something blocking it on my
machine. I will investigate further & report back.
Sorry to have taken your time, folks.

> > I don't usually need it but after the recent discussion about favicons I
> > thought I'd try & find them - whatever they are!

> They have been disabled in the core now, due to an unrelated issue, so
> there's not much to find.  See the "Favicons" thread.

Yep. Knew that. I'd been searching before that was posted.

--
Chris