The following bytes were arranged on 5 Sep 2011 by Richard Porter :

> On 5 Sep 2011 Jim Nagel  wrote:
>
> > on a page with several links, the colour of a link used to change to
> > indicate it had already been visited -- which was a good idea.
>
> > is it just my imagination, or has this ceased to work?
>
> I think you're right. It has stopped working.

I think you're both wrong.  NetSurf has never had any support for the
'visited' link colour, nor will it do for the foreseeable future.  The
'active' link colour is also non-functional.

Whatever Jim's problem with XP Firefox was, it was presumably this which
inspired him to try NetSurf and observe for the first time that this
feature was unimplemented.

--
  __<^>__
 / _   _ \         You always find something in the last place you look.