In article <520f58e40cd...@triffid.co.uk>, Dave Symes
<d...@triffid.co.uk> wrote:
> In article <34eb3e0f52....@nails.abbeypress.net>, Jim Nagel
> <nets...@abbeypress.co.uk> wrote: [Snippy]
> > Actually I noticed first on Netsurf and then tried XP Firefox.  The
> > "visited link" feature is lacking on both.  Tuesday's particular
> > search made me wish for the feature:  I wanted to compare the many
> > various results, and it would have helped to know which ones i had
> > already looked at (especially after refining the search criteria).

> It does work in Firefox, but with all the quick updates...ATM it's a
> bit dodgy... But you can tweak it.

> Menubar - Tools - Options. "Content" Tab.

> Open the Fonts & Colors "Colors" button and have a play.

This is interesting and made me check  XP/FF (7.0 beta) which certainly
does correctly colour visited links and I have not changed its default
settings. The page I first looked at declares these and other colours in
its  <body> tag.

Don't I remember that NetSurf's page colours must be set with CSS as the

I didn't think NS's visited link colours have ever been enabled.

--
Tim Hill
                                                www.timil.com