[snip]

> Anyway this is getting off-topic here; should it be continued on the
> MPro list?

Not really, Peter. Well, not yet anyway! For a start I don't use
MessengerPro.

I suspected I would get a response similar to yours.

The problem is that I frequently get messages that are treated by Pluto as
HTML attachments, plus graphics files also as attachments. Most of these
are dross and don't concern me too much, they just don't matter, but some
are commercially important and I should very much like to see them
rendered correctly when loaded into NetSurf, so it is functionally a cross
application problem, as well as a cross platform problem.

I got into a real tangle with a business person. Neither of us could
read/render correctly each others HTML files, sent to and from each other
via email, cross platform, and it mattered. The situation was extremely
frustrating and was never resolved. Tempers were starting to get a bit
frayed.

Regards

Brian