In article <18c32a2552.GrahameParish@grahame.parish>,
   Grahame Parish <maillist.par...@millers-way.net> wrote:

> Just tried loading the news.bbc.co.uk page and running a mail fetch
> (Netfetch/Hermes) and got a Netsurf error followed by quit.

Ahhh - it's not just my system then.

> In the instances above I rarely get an error box, just a sudden
> quit from the iconbar.

It's still worth checking in Scrap where NetSurf puts its log file,
(there is an obey file in the !NS app called OpenScrap which is a
quick way to get there). Check the timestamp on the log file to see
whether it has just been written. I have found that, even when NS
goes into a black hole, and the log file is not opened in an editor,
it still often has been written.

--
        Chris Johnson