On 25 Mar 2012 Rob Kendrick  wrote:

> On Sun, Mar 25, 2012 at 04:41:24PM +0100, Allan Bennett wrote:
>> In message <31ef1ff0f8d057348bf4f9b1bfc00...@mwinf5c65.me-wanadoo.net>
>>           netsurf-users-requ...@netsurf-browser.org wrote:

> <snip>

>>> When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more specific
>>> than "Re: Contents of netsurf-users digest..."
>>
>> Thanks for your replies - now have the problem sorted:

> Please don't do this.  In fact, I'm tempted to disable digest support on
> the mailing list, because nobody ever gets this right.

Could you just bounce any messages with a subject starting "Re:
netsurf-users Digest"? Better still, those who receive only the digest
should have posting disabled because even if the subject is changed
the message threading won't work.

--
Richard Porter                        http://www.minijem.plus.com/
                                      mailto:r...@minijem.plus.com