On 26 Mar, in article
<8f18b3c749ca5517d1f25a4db079e5d1-EhVcX1lFRQVaRwYcDTpQCEFddQZLVF5dQUNBAjBeX15ZVF0WXVloCVQ6XFxcQ0IDWFhdQg==-webmailer2@s,
  m0n0 <o...@monochrom.net> wrote:
>  Am Montag, den 26.03.2012, 00:37 +0200 schrieb Tim Hill
>  <t...@timil.com>:

> > Why's it there? Are there still people on dialup who need it?

>  Generally this feature is offered by the Mail list managers to
>  provide users an option limit the amount of mails they get. This
>  has nothing to do with dialup. It's just less annoying to get 1
>  mail once a day, instead of getting 40 mails...

>  I'm subscribed to several mail lists and I like the digest feature.

>  Greets,

How can one loooong email with all the replies in all the threads
which people haven't snipped repeated again and again possibly be
less annoying than 40 emails? Just curious.

I know subscribers on this list are good at trimming quotes, but
there are plenty of others where it just doesn't happen.

--

Tricia

These taglines aren't always all that interesting...