On 22 Nov 2012  Peter Young <pnyo...@ormail.co.uk> wrote:

[snip]

> It gets even odder. I tried today to do something I've done many times
> before, so that I could search the global history. What I do is to
> open the global history from the icon bar icon, do menu over the
> history > History > Export, and drag the file to the icon bar icon.
> This opens the hotlist in HTML, and you can then use the search
> option. Today, when I got to the stage of dragging the icon to the
> icon bar I get the weird error message "Unable to save the hotlist",
> (yes, hotlist!) with a beep, but NetSurf doesn't crash. I have the
> logfile, and will report this on the bug-tracker, in the hope that
> this possibly might shed some light on what's going on.

I tried to add a comment to the bug report, and got a page saying
"XSRF Attempt Detected!". What am I doing wrong? I tried to correct
the wording of the error message, which is "The hotlist was unable to
be saved properly". From what I can see, the already truncated hotlist
seem to be intact,

With best wishes,

Peter.

--
Peter   \  /      zfc Ta     \     Prestbury, Cheltenham,  Glos. GL52
and      \/ __            __  \                              England.