In message <201301062148.04350.sjvoort...@gmail.com>
          Simon Voortman <sjvoort...@gmail.com> wrote:

> How many colours are you using?
> I am one of the people who's using NetSurf on a Beagleboard, image quality is
> set at Error diffused and Dithered, BUT...

> I have to use 256 or 16 M colours.

> If I dare to use 32 k colours, as soon as Netsurf has to redraw some
> graphics,
> I'm getting an errorbox which tells me "NetSurf has detected a serious error
> and must exit."

Hi Simon

thanks for that suggestion. I am on 16 M colours. I tried 256 colours,
Error diffused and Dithered and got the "NetSurf has detected a
serious error..." box. The same with 32 k colours.

Now, it does seem that the desktop settings are a factor because
changing the colour depth definitely trips something up...

That leads me to think: what is your desktop screen setting? Mine is
ARMini modes (extreme) 1280 x 1024.

thanks

Chris.

--