Hi John

In message <1357543705.19631.12.camel@duiker>
          John-Mark Bell <j...@netsurf-browser.org> wrote:

> On Sat, 2013-01-05 at 17:21 +0000, Christoper Dewhurst wrote:
>> Hi all
>>
>> There is a discussion over on the ROOL site about Netsurf crashing on
>> my Beagleboard:
>>
>> https://www.riscosopen.org/forum/forums/11/topics/1610?page=1
>>
>> Tried switching everything off/on/round in the options, checking other
>> apps aren't running etc. but with no success,
>>
>> Does anyone have any ideas what might be going wrong?

> Not with the information you have provided so far. Please provide a
> NetSurf log file from the crash.

The error boxes "Internal error on data transfer at &xxxxxxxx"
followed immediately by "Filecore in use" render the machine unusable,
i.e. it nearly freezes ("nearly" meaning when you move the mouse the
pointer will respond after about 5 seconds but otherwise does not
respond to input.)

So unfortunately is not possible to provide you with Netsurf's log
file.

I'm not sure Netsurf it gets as far as generating a log file - but if
it does is a way of setting it up to dump to predetermined location on
hard disc?

thanks

Chris

Chris