John Rickman Iyonix  wrote

>> FWIW on my web site I have favicon.ico in the root directory, and
>> Netsurf displays it to the left of the address bar. This is using a
>> recent development version of Netsurf - which version are you on?

> This does not seem to work for me on NetSurf. I am using #962 from
> yesterday so something else is going on.

Mystery solved - I develop my web pages "offline" using relative
reerences to files. NetSurf behaves differently in this "mode" with
files and does not pick up the common favicon.

It behaves the same as you describe when accessing pages from the web
server.

John

--
John Rickman -  http://rickman.orpheusweb.co.uk/lynx
Infinity is Sad. God is infinite. God is very sad.