I've encountered a minor irritation caused by a stupid web authoring
mistake. The RBWM Recycling page at
http://www.rbwm.gov.uk/web/wm_recycling.htm
contains two images which are delivered at 2440 x 1479 px and
displayed at 122 x 89 px - the files are 340 times the size they need
to be! I have reported this to the council but I won't hold my breath
for a correction.

The problem is that as soon as these images hove into view the page
becomes incredibly slow and clunky to move around. I would hazard a
guess that NS is continually struggling to resize the images as it
tries to move them around. Would it be possible to resize the images
once when they are downloaded and then hold them at the required
display size?

--
Richard Porter                        http://www.minijem.plus.com/
                                      mailto:r...@minijem.plus.com