In article <b30c843f53.r...@user.minijem.plus.com>,
   Richard Porter <r...@minijem.plus.com> wrote:

[Snip]

> The problem is that as soon as these images hove into view the page
> becomes incredibly slow and clunky to move around. I would hazard a
> guess that NS is continually struggling to resize the images as it
> tries to move them around.
Almost certainly you hazard correctly. I have just done a Full save of
the page and resized the offending images. On reloading, the page moves
around and scrolls very smoothly.

> Would it be possible to resize the images once when they are downloaded
> and then hold them at the required display size?
Apart from using Full save I can't think of another way and that's
probably not what you want.

Brian Jordan
Virtual RPC-AdjustSA
RISC OS 6.20