On Fri, Jun 14, 2013 at 09:58:17AM +0100, Richard Porter wrote:
> On 13 Jun 2013 Bernard Boase  wrote:
>
> NetSurf 2.9 will render the maps; the latest dev versions won't.
> I've complained to streetmap about the removal of the old interface.
> In particualr it makes it harder to extract the map images from a
> saved draw file.

Why do you think they care about removing the ability of their users to
take copyrighted data they are not licenced to use, and for the sake of
at most a few dozen users?

What should happen here is that NetSurf gets developed more so the new
scheme works, and you should email somebody who gives a damn :)

B.