Harriet Bazley  wrote on 10 Jul:
> Same here - I just tried to report a bug.  Clicking on 'Preview'
> (cautiously, with Adjust) appeared simply to open a new blanked version
> of the form, ticking the 'I would like to add an attachment' icon didn't
> allow me to add an attachment (I hoped this might appear at a second
> stage of the submission process, as it didn't do anything when initially
> selected), and clicking on "Save" took me back to the log-in screen
> without any new entry showing up in the list.   Page source is full of
> JavaScript, but I can't tell how much of it is essential to
> operation....

> It doesn't look as if Netsurf users are going to be reporting many bugs
> using Netsurf.

Seems that whoever on the Sourceforge team redesigned the site never
heard of the "KISS" principle: Keep it simple, stupid.  (US Navy 1960,
according to Wikpedia.)

If they are un-redesigning the Javascript, could they please also
un-redesign the CSS to make the text black rather than grrrrrey, and a
bit larger to make use of the acres of blank space.
   They could also do something about the fixed linelengths that do
not respond to resizing a window.
   And restore the ability of a user's saved URL file (which contains
username and password) to log straight in with one doubleclick.

--
Jim Nagel                        www.archivemag.co.uk
   See you at Kenilworth?   www.mug.riscos.org/show13   July 13