On 24 Jul 2013 Jim Nagel  wrote:

> I have been trying without success to log into the Control Panel for
> one of my web domains using Netsurf #1276 on Iyonix 5.18.

> Advice from Neil Spellings (who hosts the domain) is that it's a
> "session" matter and to delete the cookie.  I did that, and soon
> Netsurf crashed.  Relaunched Netsurf, noted the long cookie list is
> now down to just two items, deleted one, repeated the process, and
> Netsurf promptly crashed again.

I prefer to delete cookies straight out of the cookies file after
quitting Netsurf because it reads in the file on loading and writes it
out again before quitting.

If NetSurf crashes then it won't rewrite the cookies file so any new
cookies or deletions in the current session will be lost.

--
Richard Porter                        http://www.minijem.plus.com/
                                      mailto:r...@minijem.plus.com