On 24 Jul 2013 Jim Nagel  wrote:

> Richard Porter  wrote on 24 Jul:
>> I prefer to delete cookies straight out of the cookies file after
>> quitting Netsurf because it reads in the file on loading and writes it
>> out again before quitting.

>> If NetSurf crashes then it won't rewrite the cookies file so any new
>> cookies or deletions in the current session will be lost.

> Where *is* this cookies file?  I had an unsuccessful hunt in Scrapdir
> before posting my previous message.

In my case (OS6):

!Boot.Choices.Users.Single.WWW.NetSurf.Cookies

I have a copy of the file with just the cookies I need to keep, so I
can just delete the current one and copy the saved one into its place.

--
Richard Porter                        http://www.minijem.plus.com/
                                      mailto:r...@minijem.plus.com