In message <54471a2790ch...@chris-johnson.org.uk>
          cj <ch...@chris-johnson.org.uk> wrote:

>In article <5446f4c9decvj...@waitrose.com>,
>   Chris Newman <cvj...@waitrose.com> wrote:
>
>> https://secure.avaaz.org/en/100_clean_final/?blWdqbb&signup=1&cl=5812635881&v=45416
>
>> fails to open  in 3.3 (#2106), or 3.2 but does open in 2.9. albeit
>> with lots of warnings about safety certificates.
>
>Seems to load ok here using #2107, also did earlier with #2105.

Fails for me here with 2107 (Iyonix, RO 5.20); lots of hour glasses,
nothing gets written to the window within any reasonable time.  And,
of course, if I just shut the window, NS crashes.  Every time.  (But
the latter is a long standing bug in the RO version.)

Dave

Can't remember your password? Do you need a strong and secure password?
Use Password manager! It stores your passwords & protects your account.
Check it out at http://mysecurelogon.com/password-manager