In article <5236204754.davem...@my.inbox.com>,
   Dave Higton <d...@davehigton.me.uk> wrote:
> Fails for me here with 2107 (Iyonix, RO 5.20); lots of hour glasses,
> nothing gets written to the window within any reasonable time.

OK. I have now turned JS on and it does indeed hourglass on and off
for ages. Clicking the 'stop loading' button allows the load to stop
without crashing.

The short answer then is that it is a javascript problem - Netsurf
doesn't do javascript very well at all at the moment.

I would respectively suggest that any problem page should be checked
with JS off as well as on before reporting it as a bug. Version 2.9,
of course, had no javascript so that is why it loads the page.

--
        Chris Johnson