Jim Nagel  wrote on 25 Sep:
> Tried to log in to Mantis just now to report this bug, but no luck.
> So I'll post the problem here while it's fresh in mind.

Sorted out the Mantis login problem, thanks to Vince Sanders.
So I duly logged in and filled in a formal bug report; clicked Submit.
Mantis response (I paraphrase from memory):
     Invalid report.  Netsurf build number required.
I had said Netsurf 3.2.

So I click "go back".
And there is a blank page expecting me to fill in ALL the info again.
Grrrrr.

Well, I've already reported the bug here on this mailinglist, so that
will have to do.  Life is becoming short.

Another lesson, I guess, in hindsight-wisdom:  in future I shall
always click a Submit button with Adjust rather than with Select.

--
Jim Nagel                               www.archivemag.co.uk