In article <553e513519bbai...@argonet.co.uk>,
   Brian <bbai...@argonet.co.uk> wrote:
> I know that this is very much a technical newsgroup but I just could not
> fail to be impressed how well NetSurf renders the following,

> http://totallycoolpix.com/magazine/2016/01/the-kingfisher-by-corne-van-oosterhout

> some sort of photography!?!

I'm afraid Brian - in this case the credit should be given to the
photographer not our wonderful NetSurf Team. As soon as you enter the
site with NetSurf 3.4 (Dev C1 #3252) there is a large amount of white
space on the right-hand-side before you get to Corne's photography which
I must confess is brilliant. Text overlaps the right-hand margin which
makes it difficult to read.

A couple of the pictures are quite extraordinary - it reveals the
'Nictitating' membrane that covers the eye to protect the bird when
diving for fish. Superb :-))

Richard