In article <553f246478bbai...@argonet.co.uk>, Brian
<bbai...@argonet.co.uk> wrote:
> In article <0002ff1d.01eff4901...@smtp.freeola.net>, Peter Slegg
> > > I know that this is very much a technical newsgroup but I just
> > > could not fail to be impressed how well NetSurf renders the
> > > following,
> > >
> http://totallycoolpix.com/magazine/2016/01/the-kingfisher-by-corne-van-oosterhout
> > >
> > > some sort of photography!?!
> > >
> > > Brian
> > >

> > Is that url complete ?

> > All I get is  "Bad redirect URL"

> No problem here, Peter. No explanation either.!?!

> Try removing the > > (don't know what you call those thingys) the line
> wrap seems to make no difference.

I find it useful to refer to punctuation using their HTML entities (when
the recipient has half a chance of understanding) but there's no telling
how &gt; will be treated between my fingers and your eyes. I've heard <
(&lt;) and > (&gt;) referred to as 'angle brackets' so  > (&gt;) would be
'closing angle bracket' and you see why I use &gt; instead.

--
Tim Hill
www.timil.com

web sites * multimedia * training