In message <6ebd88f857.bo...@boase.myzen.co.uk>
       Bernard Boase <b.bo...@bcs.org> wrote:

> I have similar settings for Netsurf on Iyonix and ARMX6 and, for
> example,  a UTF-8 encoded file of Cyrillic characters displays
> correctly on both.  But Wikipedia's nav bar language lists differ.
>
> Having deleted RUfl_cache, Iyonix shows all correctly except Georgian
>
> ARMX6 showed all correctly except
>      Korean, Japanese, Thai and Chinese
> until I deleted RUfl_cache, and now shows none of the non-Latin scripts.
>
> Why the differences?

Can't help here.

> Indeed how come only Acorn fonts are apparently
> needed in Netsurf Choices?

This is because the fonts you specify are defaults - what to use if the
web page doesn't include font information. Consequently, it only needs
8-bit fonts.

--
Nick Roberts           tigger @ orpheusinternet.co.uk

Hanlon's Razor: Never attribute to malice that which
can be adequately explained by stupidity.