V V ned., 31. dec. 2023 ob 00:40 je oseba John-Mark Bell <
j...@netsurf-browser.org> napisala:

> However, the last few versions I had tried would timeout before
> > rendering anything.
> >
> > That was why I was still using build 5366 from 2022.
> >
> > Yesterday I installed 6637 and it still gives Timeouts. The only page
> > that would work was http.  I increased the curl timeout to 300 with no
> > change.
>
> All of the support libraries have been upgraded in the last year,
> including migrating to OpenSSL 3. These are significant changes so may
> have introduced some brokenness at some point.
>
> Sadly, the Atari frontend has no maintainer (any changes are mostly to
> make it build after changes to other parts of the code) so, although CI
> continues to spit out binary builds, these are never tested (and none of
> the core developers has any specific Atari knowledge or any appropriate
> hardware/emulator so cannot test them, either).
>
> As ever, if someone is able to work out a fix, we'll happily take a
> patch containing it!

About Atari release.
Latest nightly build works normally on the FireBee browsing https pages
included. It takes some time but it renders them nicely!
So I guess the problem with Atari 68060@60MHz is that it timeouts as it is
too slow. @Peter, maybe you can try it in Aranym how NetSurf is working?

As the GUI for Atari builds is not updated can someone point me to the
description of the options in choices fill so we can edit it with a text
editor?
I would like to know mostly how to enable/disable javascript and CSS
rendering? I believe those two options would make page rendering faster.

Vido

Brez
virusov.www.avast.com
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>