While the class is the the primary divider, there are collateral
divisions in the Left that are few (causal) generations removed from the
class but extremely effective. These divisions are actively and
successfully nurtured: educational and academic echo chambers, identity
politics and related cults (genderism, global warmingism,
anti-globalism, environmentalism, etc.)

[The obvious solution is that Left must become Right and get united
around the simpler concepts of capitalism, which is exactly what
happened, but that's a different topic.]

#  archive: http://www.nettime.org contact: nett...@kein.org