Wow, so many (lengthy) replies. Did not expects this amount of references. Will
get the books, read and hopefully gain some new knowledge on the way.

Thanks everyone!

Med venlig hilsen/Kind regards
Kasper Skov Christensen
Phone: 42 41 93 98
Ph.d. Student #digitaldesign @ Aarhus University Denmark
Design and Tech Consultant, Techno DJ and producer, Hacker

#  archive: http://www.nettime.org contact: nett...@kein.org