That implies that we do not have any legal standing to launch a lawsuit
over a delete button that does nothing of the sort.

It's also a tool whose existence does not preclude deleting the account.
I've designed it around my own use case, however: leaving FB as a social
network (quite visibly so, I might add -- more visibly so than a simple
deletion) while still remaining discoverable through it.

#  archive: http://www.nettime.org contact: nett...@kein.org