hi everyone

interesting conversation indeed, apologies for being late to the party.
thanks, martin, for sharing these references.

On the note of bright regenerative side I just thought share David
Holmgren's latest post, who is one of Australia's leading perma culture
guru or "permis".

It is a rather long essay (11 pages or so) but I found it highly
fascinating as it on one hand recaps core principles but still ends up
in his personal conclusion to be anti vaccine (which from a sub-cultural
perspective may not be surprising)...

If there would be an archetype for the "free thinker" David would be
meet that to a t, but it does make me wonder about necessary framing of
such "free critical enquiry" due social obligations or not ...

https://holmgren.com.au/writing/pandemic-brooding/

It would be great to hear other people's thoughts on this.

I also intrigued by martin's point of projecting depression, but I
suppose that's maybe better reserved for another thread ...

cheers,
jan

#  archive: http://www.nettime.org contact: nett...@kein.org